Disney World

Dear blog, I am a huge fan of Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando. I've visited several times for several different birthdays and even for my honeymoon (which just happened to be his visit to any Disney Park). It's my favorite place to visit and I couldn't wait to take my son for his first birthday. It was so magical.





As I said, for my son's first birthday we took him to Disney World. It was such a wonderful experience sharing these memories with my son and nephew. I never wanted to take a baby to Disney World because them being so little would make it miserable for them and us in the Florida heat. I'm not going to say it was an easy trip, because it wasn't; we needed a large stroller for the boys, big backpack (with food, water and supplies for the babies), and pay constant attention to two children who weren't always having a good time. But, I wouldn't change any of it for the world. One of my favorite memories was seeing his reaction to meeting Mickey Mouse for the first time; its ingrained in my memory. He was just so happy to meet him: my husband had to actually hold him down because he tried to rush Mickey before it was our turn. That moment made the trip worth every penny and the stress involved. I'm actually thinking about going again next year, but this time with two children of my own. I would like to take my daughter for her first birthday like we did with our son. I would plan the next trip more carefully than last time, since I do have some experience now with taking young children to the parks.

I've been to Disney World many times as I mentioned, however I never stayed at a Disney resort. So, this time I wanted the experience to be even more special for my son.We stayed at Disney's All Star Movie Resort. The resort was very nice for the price we paid; certainly better than just a basic hotel in town. If we get to go again next year, hopefully we can stay at a different resort just to see new places. It was very handy staying at a Disney resort because we had a shuttle to take us to the park and back to the resort. I loved the decorations around the resort, especially the large Dalmatian states in the court yard near the pool. Also, the pool was very nice and relaxing. Lifeguards everywhere so we felt safe.







Long before Be Our Guest Restaurant even opened I would eat there the next time I visited park. Well during the trip last year I was able to make that dream come true. We ate lunch at the restaurant and let me tell you, it was beautiful and the food was amazing. Surprisingly, the food arrived at our table almost as soon as we did. The only issue with this restaurant is the wait. We made reservations the moment we purchased tickets for the park, more than six months in advance, however we waited in line for nearly an hour. The point of a reservation is to not wait in a long line: I think Disney needs to make a few adjustments to this part of the experience. But, I highly recommend the restaurant if you are planning to visit Disney World. The restaurant was designed beautifully, they did a marvelous job. I felt as if I had entered the Beast's castle.






If we do go next year, I plan to take my daughter to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I think it's going to be so neat experiencing that with her, something I can't do with my son, LOL. My son is a fan of Jake and the Never Land Pirates, o I hope he can meet them. I found that he can at Hollywood Studios, so I plan to take him to that park on our next visit :). I think he is going to enjoy it so much.

I'm really hopping we can go again next year. He will be a little older and possibly enjoy it a little more.

If you haven't visited Disney World, I highly recommend you do so. You will not regret it. It's such a wonderful place and the staff is excellent.

Have a blessed day :)

Comments

  1. Oh my god! These photos from Walt Disney World Resort are amazing. Loved watching these photos here. Looks like a great event venue to host parties and events. I hope I would be able to book such venues one day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey