Stay at Home Mom

Dear blog, I miss being a stay at home mom! I don't like missing out on milestones my son may reach during the day while I'm off at work. I haven't made the announcement on here yet, but my husband and I are expecting once again.

With my son, I was able to stay at home with him for a year. It was the most wonderful experience; I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Everyday I fear the thought of not being there for my baby girl and my son. I love to provide for my family, but my gut keeps telling me that I need to be at home with my babies. When I go to work each morning, there's a heavy weight on my heart, similar to guilt for leaving my son and not spending enough time with him. You know I don't care about the money because money is not going to bring back any memories or the time I have missed with my son :(. But it helps to know that I'm able to provide for him: he has food, clothes, a place to live, and parents that love him. This is what helps me get through my days at work.

So if you are a working mom, and you feel just like me, then know you are not alone. I want to say it will get easier but I don't know that; I'm going on a year of working and it hasn't gotten easier. I hope you find comfort in the Lord and in knowing that you are helping to provide for your children.


Have a blessed day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey