A Special Visit!

Dear blog, I had a visit from my baby boy and parents today. I was so happy when I saw them open the door to my room. I was so relieved when my baby boy came in wanting to hug me and give me kisses. I've had this feeling that he won't remember and won't want to be near me, but it was the complete opposite. For the most part, he wanted to be on the bed with me, which of course I loved because we got to cuddle. It was nice to lay in bed with him again, I have missed it. I know it hasn't been that long, but for me it has been long enough. I have no idea how I am going to survive the rest of the time I have left in the hospital without getting to cuddle and hold my baby. They were only able to stay for a few hours so I made sure to hold him and kiss him as much as I could.

My mom helped me shower, it felt good to get washed off after being in bed all day. It was so nice to have my mom here to take care of me, a girl will always need her mom. I'm so thankful for mine and for everything she continues to do for me.

Saying good bye was extremely hard, I don't do well with good byes. I did try to remember that I have to stay calm and not cause any disturbance to the baby. I still wept like a baby as they drove away. I can't wait for them to come back and spend time with me.

My baby girl is still doing well, we are just trying to keep her in the oven for as long as possible. We want what is best for her, so we are just laying low and not doing much of anything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey