Disney: Alice Through the Looking Glass



Dear blog, when the first live action Alice movie came out, my husband and I went to see it in theaters. I'm so sad this time around we won't be able to see it until it comes out on DVD. The movie will release in theaters May 27, 2016. If you go watch it, let me know what you think of it. I love watching Johnny Depp; he does such a good job in capturing the essence of a character. I've seen some trailers for the film and it looks great. I look forward to watching it. We even wore Alice movie shirts from Dinsey, we are such dorks lol. They have some cute items this time around in stock for this movie.

Did you watch The Mad Hatter Surprise? I thought it was pretty neat for Johnny Depp to do that. What do you think?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey