So many books, so little time!

Dear blog, I'm not sure if the title is fitting lol, all I have is time right now so I figured it would be perfect sarcasm. All I can do is lay on my bed, so I'm gonna have to find many books to occupy my time. Here are some that I'm interested in reading. I'm not sure how I will get my hands on them, but hey, a girl can hope. I can't spend all of my money on buying books for the next couple of weeks :/, or can I ;). I haven't found a library near me though, well there's one at the hospital, but it doesn't have any of the books I want to read :(.

I started to read the Matched series by Ally Condie, I finished the first book several weeks ago. I recently began to read the second book, but I didn't get a chance to finish it. I had borrowed it from the school's library. I had it with me the day that my water broke and as I was rushing to leave work I left the book there so I didn't get to finish the second book of the series. I do want to read it, it's an "okay" series. Parts of it reminds me of The Hunger Games series, just with a different plot, but there is still the tension of the main character falling in love with two different guys and deciding which one to be with. Like I said, I haven't finished the series so I have no clue how it's going to end. Hopefully I can get my hand on the next two books; Crossed and Reached.


Another book I've been wanting to read is Oola: Find Balance in an Unbalanced World. I have joined their 21 day challenge; I don't own all of the oils they mention in the challenge, but I have been reading the emails for the challenge, it has been nice to read through. I have lots of time to reflect on myself and this has been very helpful. It's a very realistic book, it's about issues that we encounter everyday. I look forward to reading my emails in the morning because it helps me start my day with the right mentality.

Hoodwinked, I came across this one on Candace Cameron Brue's Instagram. I have a list of books she has posted on her Instagram, but I don't have that list with me :(.

Ridiculous Faith by Shelene Bryan, this is one I found on Cameron's Facebook page. I feel like a stalker looking through her pictures finding the books I want to read.

I've had two friends recommend the same book, so I think that's a sign it is a must read. They both warned me about how emotional it is, but I'm ready for it. I've cried plenty over the last couple of days. I guess I should tell you the name;  Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.

When Zoella's first book came out, I preordered it; but I didn't do that with her last book and I regret it because I haven't been able to read it yet. That is why it's on this reading list. I should have plenty of time to find a copy of it and read it. Her second book is called; Girl Online: On Tour

I feel like my book list keeps getting longer! It's just the perfect time to get caught up on new books :). I saw on Tia and Tamera's social media that they have books out, I had no idea! I'm such a big fan. I loved their Sister, Sister show. Who remembers that show? Well they have two books Twintuition; Double Vision and Twintuition; Double Trouble. Since they are fairly new I don't think a public library would have them.

Aright last book for this list; Gentle Babies Essential Oils. You know I like my oils and I just want to learn more on how to use them on babies. Especially after everything that has happened to my body and to the baby.

I really need to find a library or a book store near by because I can't just make a purchase online because I'm in the hospital I'm not entirely sure how I would get the package.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey