Lavender and Frankincense

Dear blog, on Tuesday June 2 has been two weeks since my surgery and I cannot be more happy. After a week of surgery, my incision started to itch and I was looking for something to help with the itch and the inflammation. Since I use oils, I thought I would find what oils could possibly help. So I reached out to my mentor and she had some suggestions. I began to use them immediately and since then I have noticed a huge difference. I began to use it on the big bruise I have on my belly as well because it was very swollen and I wanted for it to go down so I will start feeling better. The pictures I will be posting will be from the big bruise and the big difference the oils have made. I rub them on every night before bed and I take the picture the next day.

The oils I have been using are from Young Living and they are Lavender and Frankincense.




This one was several days after surgery, I decided to brave it and see how it looked and I freaked out because that explained the pain I was experiencing.


Day 1

Day 2
Day 3


Day 4

Day 5


Day 6

Day 7


 Each day I noticed a huge difference, I'm going to keep using them and see if the swollen goes away completely. I love my oils, I really want to expand my collection and knowledge on their usage. Love the results from using my oils :).

*This is what worked for me and it's my own experience and opinion.This is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any illness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wish List for Valentines

Back to School

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey