Lolly Wolly Doodle Wish List

Dear blog, this website Lolly Wolly Doodle reminds me of Lilly Pulitzer. They both have that summery print that is just beautiful, but Lolly is more affordable. I've been into pineapple's lately and Lolly has a pineapple print palazzo pants in several different colors, for $39. Actually all of the prints are absolutely gorgeous.





They also have shirts for $34 in the pineapple print, Samm top.


Another item that I like is the capri leggings, they look comfortable enough to use to workout! I wouldn't mind working out in pineapple print leggings. My six weeks of recovery time is almost up and I'm ready to workout, these leggings is just what I need to get motivated.



This website has beautiful clothes, these are the items that I'm wanting to buy. There are other beautiful prints I'm just digging pineapples at this moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wish List for Valentines

Back to School

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey