Kylie Cosmetics

Dear blog, I have heard so many people talk about the Kylie Cosmetics line on YouTube. The more I heard about the products and saw how they looked on the lips, I thought it was time for me to order one and that's what I tried to do. It's not easy getting your hands on these products. I checked for several weeks and they were sold out, then they came back and I decided that this will have to be my time to buy it before they are sold out again. Also, it did not take very long for the product to arrive. It only took seven days which is great because I've heard how it has taken some people a while before the product arrived. There were two Kylie Lip Stick Kits I wanted to try  Koko K it's a matte liquid lipstick; I love pink! And the other kit is on the shade Candy K, a soft, warm nude.



I purchased the kit for Koko K. Beautiful color I can't wait to wear it :)


This is a swatch of the lip liner, I didn't have to press very hard to get ant color. It was easy to use.



This is a swatch of the lipstick. it went on very smooth. It felt like silk, also it does not fall out very easily so I think it will stay on the lips for a while. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey