My Young Living Order

Dear blog, I recently made a Young Living purchase as part of my birthday gifts. There were some products that I haven't tried, so I decided to give them a try. I purchased Rosemary oil, Rose ointment, and Lavender body wash. I always get excited when I get my package and this time was no exception. When I opened my packaged, I hoped to find just what I ordered, but I didn't. I called customer service because I didn't know what to think. I had received two Rosemary oils instead of one and no rose ointment. My receipt was correct, but I didn't receive the proper products. Customer service was extremely helpful and understanding. They apologized for the mistake. I asked if I needed to return the extra bottle of Rosemary and the person helping me said no, I could keep it because of the inconvenience. I'm so thankful for their kindness, I couldn't have asked for a better customer service experience. Thank you Young Living. If you haven't tried the oils from this company, I highly recommend that you do. If you want to give them a chance, please let me know and I will be happy to help you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey