Books I want to read!

Dear blog, I have written several posts about books that I would like to read or have read in the past and have enjoyed. I love to read, it's one of my favorite hobby. I find it relaxing! I love the places that the different stories take me and the things I get to learn from them. If you don't like reading don't give up on it. It's a great skill to have and that we need to teach our children.

I read Zoe Sugg's first book, Girl Online, and I enjoyed it, but for some reason I didn't get around to reading the second book (Girl Online On Tour) of the series. The third book (Girl Online Going Solo) will soon be out and I haven't even read the second one. I need to get my hands on that book!!!






This book was recommend by Mimi Ikonn on her July FavoritesEgo is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday. It sounds like a very interesting book. I can't wait to get my hands on this book. I love watching Mimi's videos on YouTube, she always helps me stay positive and focus on the awesome things in my life :)



Another book that I'm looking forward to reading is Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K Rowling. I read the whole series a couple of years ago for the first time and I fell in love with the books. I'm the type of person that enjoys the books better than the movies. The Harry Potter movies were very good, but the books were way better, I love how descriptive the books are and I always enjoy envisioning how I think the story plays out in my head.



Last but not least, Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I want to read the book before watching the movie. I have sent my husband to our local library and it's always checked out. I'm determined to read that book. Thinking about it right now, I might send my husband to the library tomorrow. I like supporting the town's library, I believe that every town or city should have one.


Finally, I see this book every time I go into Barnes and Noble. I see this book and for some reason I feel drawn to it. I have no idea what the book is about, but I'm still determined to read the book. I guess I should tell you the name of the book lol, The Girls by Emma Cline.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center