Victoria Secret Sport

Dear blog, I recently made a trip to the mall without the kids. I was able to walk into stores and actually look around instead of chasing a toddler around the store telling him not to touch anything and pushing a stroller around. I'm not saying this because it bothers me to go out with my children, because it doesn't, I love going out with my children. Anyway, my husband and I got some breakfast at Starbucks in Barnes & Noble. Funny story, I originally wanted to eat breakfast at one of my favorite places, Cracker Barrel. But I changed my mind because the famous fall drink is out PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE. Well to my surprise when I make my order they tell me they won't get the drink until Tuesday. Tuesday can you believe that??? I was devastated:(. I wanted to leave and not order anything but I was too hungry.

Back to the original focus of this post and that is Victoria Secret sports wear. I own several of their sports attire from previous years and they are great quality and flattering. This year was no let down, the collection is absolutely beautiful. I love the colors and patterns!! I wanted to leave the store with almost everything I saw.

They are having this great sale, you get a $35 sports bra and $65 pants for $50! Such a great deal. If you like their active wear I highly recommend you check it out.


I'm trying to get back into the swing of working out. It's just very tiring, with working full time, house work, spending time with the family, and planning for the next day. I know it's all excuses, but this is what I have planted on my mind and what I use to make myself feel better when I don't work out. I think I have come up with a good workout plan. I hope I can stick to it no matter how crazy and busy my life is. I want to be healthy and fit for me and for my family. I want to instill this value in my children.



This is my all time favorite print. I'll let you in on a little secret I bought an underwear with the same print at Victoria's Secret that's how much I like it:)



Who wouldn't want to workout in these beautiful prints? I've always heard that buying new clothes help us get motivated. This is what I'm telling my husband so he will get them for me. 

Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey