Kohl's Lauren Conrad Snow White Collection

Dear blog, I enjoy shopping at Kohl's. Every time I visit the store, I find something that catches my attention. This time I shopped online because they didn't have one of the shirts I wanted in the store. I spend way to much time browsing through the Kohl's website. Anyway, Lauren Conrad has the cutest designs and themes. Her recent theme is Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. It's a stunning collection, with such beautiful pieces. I actually purchased two of the shirts, but I wish I could have gotten more from the collection.

I'm a Disney fanatic so I was excited to get my hands on the collection.


This is the front of the shirt, it has Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I love the detailing at the bottom and the material is super soft. This is a beautiful shirt, I can't wait to wear it.  


 I love the bow detail on the back, very girly and chic.

I like the tags:). She attended to every little detail, very nice.


This is the second shirt, it's a beautiful color. To me is like a pale pink. Also, it  has lace at the bottom. Its a beautiful shirt, my mom actually got one as well. Snow White is her favorite princess. 


This is a stunning collection I highly recommend you check it out at Kohl's. I'm looking forward to Lauren's next collection. I hope it's another princess collection. Like Beauty and the Beast since the movie is coming out next year!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey