Disney Magic Kingdom Christmas Time

Dear blog, just writing this post is bringing a smile to my face. I recently went on a Disney trip. It was a dream come true, I always wanted to visit Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom during Christmas time. It was certainly magical. I highly recommend everyone should visit Disney during this time of year, you wouldn't regret it. So far this trip has been one of the best for me, it was special that my husband and I got to share it with our son. Our daughter was sick so she couldn't come with us, but its okay, we have another trip in the works. 

As soon as you enter the park, you see the beautiful decorations. 
The first thing we did when we entered the park was get in line to meet Minnie Mouse. My son has an autograph book and we wanted Minnie to sign it. We actually had to buy a pen, my husband went to get it while I stayed in line.
I love this picture, I think it's adorable I loved seeing my son so happy and running to meet Minnie Mouse. It makes every thing I do worth it, just to see that smile on his face.


As soon as we met Minnie we entered the store to buy souvenirs, I needed to find a hat for my son, he chose a Lightning McQueen with Mickey ears hat. It's really adorable. I will do a Disney haul in another post, so keep for it.

After a little bit of shopping we headed to our first ride, the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. It was quite a wait for such a short show. My son still enjoyed it, so it's a good show to go see.

For the next ride, we didn't go far. The next one on the list was Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. This is one of my favorites, my son loves it too. He loved spinning us around. After the ride Buzz was meeting people so we decided to take my son over to get a picture and autograph from Buzz.


My son was asking for a snack so we headed back to the entrance and bought some yummy snacks. The Parmesan Garlic popcorn was amazing, my son enjoyed it. This was my first time buying snacks at this place and I've been to Magic Kingdom several times in the past. 



I was so excited when I saw the Starbucks sign in the Main Street Bakery. The line was so long, but my husband was really nice and did the line for me, The coffee was amazing and it was a little chilly outside so it was just what I needed. I love the cups!!!


My son actually fell asleep while I waited for my coffee so my husband and I decided that we should grab some lunch. We decided to eat at the Columbia Harbour House. I had a great tuna sandwich, I highly recommend it.


After lunch my son woke up and it was time to get on more rides. I wanted to ride as many rides as we could. When we went last summer we didn't get to ride as many as I would have liked, but this time we planned it in a way that we could make the best of the trip. Another one of our favorites is Mickey's Philhar Magic.

Later, my husband went to ride Space Mountain and I stayed behind to watch the castle change and I'm so glad I did. It was beautiful to see the castle change. My son's face was priceless when he saw it, he was so happy. I enjoyed watching him be so happy. He did meet Mickey as well and rode other rides. I think his favorite was The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, we wanted to meet Aladdin and Jasmine, but we were too late :(. 





This was such a magical experience, I loved every minute of it. I wish my daughter could have been there, but I know it was for the best. We left the park close to 11:00 p.m. One thing I would do different next time is try to stay at a resort, I do not like the hassle of trying to leave the park. People are rude and inconsiderate.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey