Fuller House Season 2

Dear blog, my husband and I do not have cable or satellite; all we have is Netflix, which is okay by me. I don't have much time to watch tv. That is why I'm super excited that Fuller House season 2 will premier on Netflix this Friday!!! I'm a huge fan of the original show and I have enjoyed season 1 of Fuller House, so I'm hopping that I will like season 2. I laughed so much during the first season, I enjoyed seeing the cast together again. It brought back many of my childhood memories. I remember watching Full House's Christmas episodes every year. Those episodes always put me in the Christmas spirit. Full House and Fuller House are great family shows and so far it has been one of the few showa I have enjoyed from my childhood that has done a sequel. They did an amazing job! Fuller House was not a disappointment, I think it helped that they have such a good cast. I'm looking forward to watching the new season, I will let you know how I like it. I hope you check it out on Netflix, Dec 9th, 2016.

























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey