Disney Films of 2017!!!

Dear blog, you know that I'm a huge Disney fan and this year is going to be a great year for Disney movies. This year I'm looking forward to several movies that are coming out, well maybe just a couple. The one I'm most excited about is Beauty and the Beast; the live action movie. This movie comes out on March 17. I will definitely be at the theaters for this film. I don't watch many films in movie theaters, but this one I can;t wait for it to come out on DVD. I must watch it as soon as it comes out. So far I have loved all of the trailers that have come out. I do wish they wouldn't have shown so much of the beast and of Belle's yellow dress. But other than that, I think it's going to be great and I'm looking forward to watching it. I think Emma Watson was a great choice for Belle, I will do a post once I watch it. Look at that dress, it's stunning.



The next film I'm looking forward to watching is Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. I love all of the other Pirate's of the Caribbean films so I have high expectations for this film. I really like the character Captain Jack Sparrow, so I can't wait to watch him back in action. This film releases in May and I'm also planning on watching this one in theaters. I don't think I can wait for it to come out on DVD. Johnny Depp does a great job as Captain Jack, no one can do it better. It would be amazing to meet him in person and in character!! 


The next film I will have to see in theater is only because my son will have a blast watching some of his favorite characters on the big screen. Cars 3 is set to be released in June and we will take my son to see his favorite race car, Lightning McQueen. Though from the posters, this film might be a rough adventure for Mr. McQueen. Cars was a very good film, but Cars 2 was a little bit of a let down. I guess I just expected more.
 
There are other films from Disney this year, some I will watch and some I may not. One I am looking forward to seeing on DVD is COCO.
Disney and Pixar have a very good track record together, so I want to see how they handle this one. I am not looking forward to these titles, but I will watch them because my husband will certainly want to see them; Star Wars VIII, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, and Thor: Ragnarok.
What films do you plan to watch this year? I better start saving for a baby sitter ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey