The Girl On the Train

Dear blog, about two weeks ago I finished reading The Girl On the Train by Paula Hawkins. Wow!!! Such a good read, I was hooked on the first page. At certain points, I thought I had it figured out, but man was I wrong. I was captivated the whole time I was reading. I hope the movie hits Netflix or Redbox soon. I'm looking forward to watching the movie, but usually the movie isn't as good as the book. I recommend you read the book and then watch the movie. I didn't finish it as fast as I would have liked, but I did it. With two children, a full time job, and a house to keep I don't get much time to just be sitting down and read for enjoyment. I do most of my reading in bed when everyone is asleep or on car rides. Gotta use the time I have wisely, I'm currently reading Pretties by Scott Westerfeld, is the second book from the Uglies series. I actually read the book while I was staying at the Ronald McDonald house when my daughter was in the NICU. I'm enjoying the series, I'm almost finished reading Pretties; next on the list is Specials and the lastExtras. I'm looking forward to see how the story unfolds. What are you currently reading?
will be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey