LulaRoe Disney Collaboration


Dear blog, recently I've been buying LulaRoe clothing items. I've heard so many good things about the brand that I caved in and decided to give it a try; and I like it. So far I have a Carly and a Perfect T. These are very comfortable clothes, lately I've been wanting comfortable and cute clothes. Well this morning, during my lunch break I checked my Facebook and saw a post from my LulaRoe rep, she announced the Disney LulaRoe collaboration, say WHAT!!! Here is a sneak peek of some of the items, so far I like what I see. I hope you do too:).
My mouth dropped and I immediately text my husband, letting him know of the big news. He is not as excited as I am;),  he knows I will be going shopping once the collection comes out. I'm super excited to see what they have put together :). I wish it would come out before I go on my Disney vacation this summer!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where have I been?

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center

Our Last Days in Barcelona by Chanel Cleeton