Virtual Running Shorts

Dear blog, for the longest time I've had running the Disney's Princess Half Marathon on my bucket list. Sadly this one is a little harder to be a part of, but I will make it happen one day. So in the mean time, I have decided to signed up for the Virtual Running Shorts this summer. For this race I don't have to go to Disney World, I can do it anywhere. I would prefer to do it at Disney, but right now that's not possible:(. I chose to do it in July; that gives me more time to train. Once school ends I hope to go running in the afternoons. Currently I'm doing a boot camp three times a week, I absolutely love it. It has been a great way to let go of my frustrations of the day. I didn't see how good it made me feel until I started back up again! Exercising has definitely been a stress reliever for me. I don't like bringing those frustrations home and going off on my children or husband, so instead I go off at the gym's floor! I'm definitely happier. I'm really looking forward to the race. Anyway, for the completion of the race I will get a certificate and a Pluto Dog Bowl Finisher Medal :). Very exciting. I plan on keeping you updated on how I'm doing with my run time and how things go on train days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey