Happy 4th of July!

Dear blog, I hope all of you had a great 4th of July. I know I did. I got to spend it with my family and that is a huge blessing. I'm so proud to be an American. I have worked so hard to become a citizen of this great nation. My family and I have been citizens for about 4 years now. I'm so thankful for this country taking me in and giving me the opportunity to better myself.

This 4th of July I did something I had never done before; a color run. My husband and I actually did it together. I had an amazing time, it felt so good to run! By the end of the run we were covered in red and blue powder and let me tell you that stuff is hard to take off. After the run we went to my parent's house where we grilled hot dogs, hamburgers, and bratwurst. What did you do?

I'm looking forward to running another color run since I enjoyed this one so much! Have you participated in a color run? Did you enjoy it?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey