My Must Have Oils for Disney!

Dear blog, I'm back from my Disney trip and here are the oils that I took with me. Don't get me wrong I use all of them, but I don't have a way to store them all. So here is my list of the one's I took to Disney World.


I'm using the Danielle Nicole cosmetic bag. I can't find this same one, but here is a similar bag (which is adorable as well).


Inside the bag I have Lavender oil. I use this to calm my children down. Also, if they get any cuts. The next oil is Peppermint, many of my family members use this for headaches. We were in a car for almost 20 hours, so headaches and car sickness are a given. I have Thieves, I use for keeping germs away and in case my children get sick. I can rub some with coconut oil on the bottom of their feet. The last oil is Ginger, this may be tmi, but I rub it on their tummies or the bottom of their feet if they are having a stomachache or haven't gone to the bathroom.

I have finally been able to use LavaDerm cooling mist, I have heard many people raving about it so I had to try it. I used it while we were at the park. I would go around spraying the people in my party just to help them cool off a bit. It was extremely hot so this was helpful. The other product is the Mineral Sunscreen Lotion. This product is new, it was released during the Convention this year. So far I have heard positive reviews about it. I've been looking for clean sunscreen to use on my children I was tired of using the other products. Another product that I will be packing is the Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream. About 8 years ago I was diagnosed with back spasms and I get lot of back pain so this cream helps alleviate the pain. I don't like taking medicine, so I opted to using oils. Oh I also use the cream on my knees when they are hurting. I see some knee pain in my future after walking at Disney World.



I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your must oils are? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey