A Toddler and His Trains

Dear blog, I have a toddler that loves all things trains. Thomas and Friends are staple toys in our household. You could even say they are part of our decor since they are everywhere. I've been looking for ways to help with the storage of the trains and I started looking into train tables. About two months ago I bought a train table from Toys R US that turned out to be a drawer; yes just a drawer. I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the box and that was the only thing inside. What am I going to do with just a drawer??? To make a long story short, I returned the drawer. Well my train issue wasn't resolved so I was still looking for a train table and I finally found an actual table and for a good price. Let me tell you, train tables are expensive, I'm very thankful I found one at a reasonable price. I found the table on Kohls' website; the KidKraft Train Play Table.

My husband and I didn't find it difficult to assemble it, it took us around 30 minutes. Well maybe my husband did most of it, but I had the more difficult job of keeping the kids It wasn't easy keeping the children away while we assembled the table lol. My son is enjoying his table. He has his train tracks and town set up. It's adorable!!! I love watching him play and use his imagination. The only problem he has encountered is his sister. He doesn't like it when she takes his tracks apart. He tells her no and she just laughs. I enjoy watching them interact with each other, it makes me happy.

I'm happy I finally found a table to help with the mass chaos in the living room. The table has a drawer and he stores his trains in it :). There are two sides to the top of the table one side has a land scape for him to set up his tracks and the other side is for arts and crafts.So thankful that Kohls had a table that fits what I was looking for.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey