Disney On Ice

Dear blog,
Last year was my first time ever to attend a Disney On Ice show. I didn't realize there are different shows; Dare to Dream, Reach for the Stars, Frozen, Dream Big, and  Follow Your Heart. I thought they were all the same. Last year we attended the one with Mickey Mouse and friends, along with Toy Story, The Little Mermaid, Cars, and Frozen. My son wanted to go down to the ice the whole time; he didn't understand that he wasn't allowed to go down there. This year I would like to attend, Dare to Dream, which has Moana, Frozen, Rapunzel, Belle, and Cinderella. This show has a lot of my favorite characters: this would be a good one to go watch. The other one that is on my must watch is Dream Big. I love princesses, it would be a dream come true to see them  (especially Jasmine). But currently they don't have a show scheduled near me :(.  I'm hoping to make it to at least one of these shows this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey