Bath and Body Works Haul

Dear blog,
It's that time of year when all of the summer scents come out. Summer scents are some of my favorites. I love the coconut and sunscreen smell, and Bath and Body Works knows that. Here are my picks for this season.

My favorite scent is the Waikiki Beach Coconut. This collection has the summer scent I love. It makes me feel like I'm at the beach, Miami Beach to be exact lol. I chose Waikiki Beach Coconut body lotion , Waikiki Beach Coconut Fragrance Mist, and Waikiki Beach Coconut Shower Gel. Also, I decided to try the Chamomile and Honey Shower Gel.

I love the packaging and smell, I'm ready for summer with this line :).






Have a blessed day! Let me know what is your favorite collection:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey