Disney On Ice Reach for the Stars 2018

Dear blog,
I had the opportunity to attend Disney On Ice: Reach for the Stars with my family. I was really excited because it was a different show from last year. If you are interested in watching our video from last year's show, click here. The show started with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy. The show revolved around the stories of The Little Mermaid, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast and Frozen. All of the performances were spectacular. Loved seeing all of my favorite characters come to live and getting to sing my favorite songs. Loved seeing Belle in her yellow dress and dancing with the Beast, it was one of my favorite performances! I giggled when I saw Chip and Mrs. Potts, they were so stinking cute. My children love the concession stand and all of the toys!!! Let me just say, Disney comes out with the most adorable toys, but I'm sure you knew that already! During the entire show, the children had light up wands which made my children want one. My son spent the entire show reminding me to not forget the toys. The next show I would like to attend is Disney On Ice Dare to Dream. We love Moana and this show is her debut:).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center