MVP Confidential Tour

Dear blog,
My husband and I had the opportunity to see Maks, Val, and Peta's Confidential Tour on April 24th at the Orpheum in Memphis. This was our second show there and we absolutely loved it. We had better seats with a better view lol, that is always a plus :). I love going to the theater. I love the idea of being exposed to different cultures and seeing things in a different light.

 If you don't know who Maks, Val, and Peta are, they are professional dancers from Dancing With The Stars on ABC. The Confidential Tour was a great show. I love the stories they told through their dancing. I loved watching them on the show. It was so neat getting a sneak peak into their lives. They showed parts of their wedding day (Val and Peta). For that hour and a half I felt like their friend. I cried and laughed as their story unfolded in front of us. They are great performers and very sweet. We didn't get to meet them backstage, but I felt like I learned a lot from their performance. I was looking forward to seeing Peta and Val's baby come out on stage, but he wasn't allowed on stage :(. I actually was able to grab a sneak peak at them with the baby on stage before the show as they stretched, but the usher made me return to the lobby. I know, I'm such a rebel.

I highly recommend their show, it made for a very fun date night. You will not regret it.

Also, my husband is working on a video of the show but his video editing computer is having some issues. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey