Disney Family Summer Vacation 2018




Dear blog,
I was convinced we wouldn't be able to travel this year for our vacation, let alone go to Disney World. My husband actually surprised me and said that we will visit one of Disney's water parks, I was beyond excited once he told me. I actually haven't visited any of Disney's water park so this is amazing. My kiddos love water parks so it makes the perfect summer vacation. Like I mentioned before, I like taking my family on summer vacations. My kiddos and nephews only get to see each other twice a year that is not long enough. That is why I love planning our vacations and having them come with us.

Our plan is to visit Typhoon Lagoon, the tickets to the water park are $65, if you didn't know, this is a lot cheaper than the theme parks. We get a discount for being Disney Vacation Club members, one of the best decisions we ever made was to become DVC members. I highly recommend it if you and your family love all things Disney.

My kids have an autograph book for the Disney characters and we are excited to add two new signatures to their book; Lilo and Stitch. They are the characters who walk around the Typhoon Lagoon park. As I mentioned, my children love the water and slides and this park has both of those things. There are only two attractions that they can't ride and that is fine because they can do the rest. I know my son is going to love Bay Slides and Storm Slides, I actually have no idea how I'm going to get him to go back to the hotel!


So a place I will be visiting while at the park is Happy Landing Ice Cream, I'm finally going to eat my first Mickey Ice Cream Bar!!

This time we are not staying on Disney property, not from lack of trying lol. We just couldn't find one we could afford and I didn't want to use my DVC points, I'm trying to save them for a different vacation!! But we are staying at a very pretty resort; Caribe Royale Orlando Suites and Villas. I love that it has a slide in the pool, again I don't know how I'm going to get my children to leave.

On day two, we booked a character breakfast at 'Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort. They serve American and Polynesian Cuisine. This is one of the Resorts that is on my bucket list to stay at! The characters are Lilo and Stitch:). I'm really looking forward to seeing the resort in person and not in pictures.

After breakfast we are heading to Disney's Hollywood Studios to visit their new attractions, Toy Story. My son is so excited, we received a Disney magazine and on the outside there was a picture of Toy Story land and the first words from his mouth were "WOW, I want to go there". So we are actually going  to surprise him and take him to see it in person. All he watches right now are the Toy Story movies, his favorite character is Buzz, so I know he is going to be excited to see the big Buzz Lightyear. We weren't able to get FastPasses for the new rides; Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers. But we are going to make the lines and hopefully we will survive lol. For dinner that night we will probably eat at Woody's Lunch Box. This depends on the wait time :). I originally wanted to eat at Sci-Fi Dine Theater Restaurant, but by the time we got the tickets (which was about a week ago) there are no reservations available.

We are really looking forward to our Disney vacation. We are beyond thankful that we are getting to go to Disney World! I will keep you updated on what we do and how we liked everything, follow me on Instagram lovepinkforver09. I've been keeping a count down there.
Have a blessed day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey