New Young Living Products

Dear blog,
Young Living's Convention 2018 just passed and I was really excited when they announced their new products. I can't wait to try the new products, especially the ones that are meant for oily skin!

Here are the five products that are on my wish list!

1. Orange Blossom Moisturizer for members $33.50, it says that it controls excess oils and preps your face for makeup for a matte look. This is what my skin needs. I have very oily skin and makeup doesn't last long on my face. 

2. Maximum Strength Acne Treatment for members $26.00, I'm in my late 20's and still struggle with acne! I find it so frustrating. I always thought once I hit a certain age I wouldn't have to worry about acne, well I was wrong. As a teenager I tried so many drug store acne treatments and none seem to work. I'm hoping this treatment is different. Not only does this treatment help clear pimples, it also helps clear blackheads!! 

3. Kidscent MightyPro for members $32.75, I like that this Probiotic dissolves in the mouth. This is very convenient  because my oldest has a difficult time taking medicine. They come in individual packets so it's easy to travel. These support digestive and immune health, these are going to be a must in our household this fall when my oldest stars preschool!

4. Mascara-Savvy Minerals by Young Living for members $29.75, I don't wear makeup everyday, but when I do I like to use the ones that don't have harmful ingredients. I like that it's made with natural ingredients and it's infused with Lavender oil!.

5.  Savvy Minerals Veil  for members it's $ 45.00. This powder comes in two options, Diamond Dust and Matte. I like how it absorbs excess oil, as I mentioned above, I struggle with oily skin, so this will be perfect! Also, it diminishes the appearance of imperfections and blemishes, including fine lines and wrinkles. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comment section, what is your favorite Young Living Product? Also, next year, maybe we can all attend the event. 
Have a blessed day :)! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center