Disney Spring

Dear blog,
After our fun day at Typhoon Lagoon we headed to Disney Springs to have some dinner. But before we left the park, my husband bought a Mickey's Premium Ice Cream Bar for me; this was my first Mickey ice cream. I've mentioned in the past that this is something I wanted to try and I wasn't disappointed, the ice cream was delicious.




After our day at the park we headed to the hotel to change out of our wet clothes off and let the kids take a short nap. After an hour we headed to Disney Springs, I love visiting the World of Disney store. They were renovating the store so a large part of it was blocked off. Actually the part of the store I wanted to visit was blocked off, they had moved those items to a different building entirely. On my way there I got to stop at Amorette's Patisserie. I saw the picture of the drink below on Disney Springs' Instagram and I knew I had to try. It's a beautiful drink, tasted amazing, and the chocolate Minnie ears on top were delicious. I highly recommend it :). There are still so many stores I would like to visit and activities to do like Aerophile Balloon Flight , this has been on my to do list for a very long time. I'm hoping I can do it on my next visit.



We stopped to eat at T-Rex restaurant, this was our first time to eat there. The store aspect of it was neat, but I was not impressed with the food and the service. It took at least 30 minutes after our call back time for us to finally be seated then the food took forever to come out which is very unusual for a Disney restaurant. Overall I don't think we will eat there again.



Disney Springs has so much to offer that it could take days to see it all. I would love to visit all the stores and finally ride the Aerophile balloon lol. I highly recommend for you to visit Disney Springs if you haven't you will not be disappointed. I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know before.
Have a blessed day:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey