'Ohana






Dear blog,
A dream of mine is to stay at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort in one of the bungalows :). I didn't get to stay there this year, but I did get to visit the resort for the very first time. To be more specific we went to eat at 'Ohana, one of the restaurants in the resort. We wanted to have a character meal and this was the place that best fit our plans. We were not disappointed, we really enjoyed eating there. Now I'm even more determined to stay at the resort.


The food was absolutely delicious, it was family style. They brought the food out for everyone to share. It was fine with us, there was such a variety of food to choose from, it was unbelievable. They first brought out the pineapple-coconut breakfast bread, it was a little on the sweet side, but I liked it. The bread was followed by seasonal fruits. Lastly, they brought out scrambled eggs, sausages, ham, fried potatoes, and my favorite Mickey Mouse and Stitch waffles.
As we were eating Mickey, Lilo, and Stich were making their ways through the tables for a meet and greet. This is a wonderful family restaurant, great food and atmosphere. The view was amazing because we got to see the castle, which made me sad because that was as close as I was getting to the castle during the trip :(. While we waited for the meet and greet they had the children and parents grab a musical instrument and dance around the restaurant, the kids loved that part lol.









We enjoyed the restaurant and I hope you you get a chance to visit. I know you won't regret it
Have a blessed day :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey