Everyday Makeup Routine

Hello guys, Happy Sunday :)

Today I will be talking about my everyday makeup routine. As my foundation I use the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer SPF20. I use my fingers to spread the foundation. I then use the Sonia Kashuk bare minimum pressed powder bronzer in golden 48, I use a blush brush to contour to my cheeks. With the same brush I apply the Sonia Kashuk blush in flamingo. I love these Sonia Kashuck products, I recommend them if you haven't tried them. As a concealer I use the ELF apricot beige. On my eyes I use painterly by Mac, I use my fingers and I spread it with my ring finger. For my eyelashes I use the glam'eyes mascara, by Rimmel London on top of that I use the L'oreal voluminous original, it gives great volume.  Lastly, for the lips I use EOS, it leaves my lips feeling smooth and of course smells amazing. I use this look during the day, for night time I use eyeshadows to spice it up. I would love to know your makeup routine, so please leave it as a response below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey