Target Haul

 Hello everyone, I'am so excited because school is out for the summer. I'm in desperate need of a break. I just recently became obsessed with the store Target; I had no idea it had so many cute clothes. Today I bring to you, a Target Haul, I'm very excited about everything I bought. The first item I bought was this dark blue v neck by Mossimo, it was only $10. let me tell you this shirt feels so nice on the body, it fits loose which makes it very comfortable to wear. I'm actually thinking about going back to buy different colors. These would be great for when I go back home to Miami, since its so hot there; this would be perfect in that weather.




The next item I bought was this pair of hot pink pants. I have not worn them yet, but I tried them on at the store and they looked great. This is also form the Mossimo brand and the price on this was $22, it was worth it. I will match them with the dark blue shirt and the nude flats that I talk about later. I'm thinking about wearing this outfit on the day I leave for Miami. What do you guys think? Its great for color blocking, which is in this season.







The next item I bought was the nude tank top that was on sale for $7. which is not a bad price to pay for a comfortable tank top. I'm super excited to wear this one.









The last item I bought were these nude shoes, which cost $19 and is Mossimo. These shoes are very comfortable. I noticed that all the items I bought were from the same brand, but I love this brand, and also they are very comfortable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey