Evian, Not your mothers, Mally Evercolor Poreless face defender

Hi guys this post is about some beauty products that beauty gurus on youtube have been raving about. I have not tried them yet, but I would like too. If you guys have used any of these products I would love to know, I would love to know what you have to say in the comments below. I would like to start with Evian Mineral Facial Spray which can be found at Sephora, and Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray found at Ulta. I would like to use the Not Your Mothers hair product because this particular product helps to create waves in your hair; I have really straight hair and this product would really help me get the waves I desire. Do you have straight hair? Would you use this product? Here is the link to the youtube guru that discusses these two products, youtube. The final product is Mally Evercolor Poreless Face Defender. I would love to use this product because I have extremely oily skin and from all the reviews I have read, it controls the oil on the face. Here is the website to purchase it Mally, and here is the youtube guru that talks about it. I have not used them yet, but when I do I will come back and let you know if they worked for me.

Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day :)
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey