Lulus shoes and Justfab

Hi beauties I want to talk about a great online store that I can count on having the shoe styles I'm looking for. I love shoes and I love collecting them. I am always looking for ways to expand my collection, but as we all know good shoes are not cheap. I love this website that sells inexpensive shoes. The website is called lulus; you can find shoes ranging from $15 through over $100. The one's I have bought have been around $30, but I did not mind because the shoes look amazing. Every time I wear them, I get compliments; people always tell me I have the cutest shoes, and that is every time I wear the shoes from this store. They are pretty comfortable, I have very few heels that are comfortable to wear, I would love to have some lol. On the other hand I hear people raging over justfab, I can't say much about them because I haven't tried their shoes, I have found some cute one's on their website along with their purses. The price is very reasonable. Have you tried either of these sites' shoes? If you have, let me know below.





Thank you for stopping by, and Im looking forward to hearing what you have to say
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey