Review: Clinique Wash Away Gel Cleanser

Hey guys today's blog is about a product that I have tried to give the benefit of the doubt, but it's just not working for me. This product is the Clinique Wash Away Gel Cleanser; I bought it at Dillard's. I bought this product because they said it was good to take makeup off, so I was excited. When I started using it, my skin got extremely dry, so I thought it was because I have never used the product before. I stopped using it for a while because I purchased the Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover, I love Sonia Kashuk products, they are awesome. The Sonia Kashuk product is great and it does not dry my skin. Well I started working recently so I started wearing makeup more often, so I went back to the Clinique product thinking it would be better, I went two days using it and once again I had to stop because my skin got so dry, especially on my cheeks; it hurt so bad I couldn't let anything touch them. I have a bit of product left, I feel like I should finish it because it was pricey, but I don't think I can risk my face going through the pain. I do not recommend this product.

Thank you for stopping by
Dale!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wish List for Valentines

Back to School

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey