Workout Routine

Hi guys I hope you are having a wonderful day. As the title says, today I will be talking about my workout routine. I've been exercising really hard the past few weeks; my goal is to be back down to my high school weight and size by December. This workout routine is only going to be for the month of August, I will have a different routine for each month. On Monday, Wed, and Friday I do Flirty Girl Fitness Ultimate Upper Body Workout, Blogilates- Pop Pilates Muffin Top Meltdown; I use videos I  found on YouTube. Then I go for a run, I try to increase my distance or pace every time I run. My goal is two run two miles, I'm half way there :). On Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday I do Zumba Abs, Buns, and Thighs( this is a DVD I have). As I do Zumba, I include several exercises from Blogilates: they are What Makes You Bootyful Butt Challenge, Abs All Night Challenge, and Want U Back Arms Challenge. On Sunday I usually take a break and only go for a 2 mile walk. You guys should definitely check out Blogilates on YouTube; the instructor is Cassey and she is awesome, she does a great job in keeping motivated as you workout and she is always putting new videos up that work different parts of the body. She also offers tips on healthy eating habits. Ok guys make sure you check her out and try her workouts, you will definitely like her.

Here is the link: Blogilates


Do you guys workout, if you do, what exercises do you do?
Take Care
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behind-the-scenes

Beauty Organization Ideas

LulaRoe Disney Collaboration