Francesca's Collection, Bath and Body Works, and Walmart Haul

Hey guys it's Friday so of course my husband and I needed some time out of the house; we have spent all week in doors doing homework, so we decided to reward ourself. I got the chance to go shopping, but I was given a $60 budget; not much. But I made it work.

This is a mustache watch from Francesca's I love this store, it is a bit pricey, but it always has cute accessories, clothes, and shoes. The watch was $18, I thought it was so cute and I couldn't leave it behind, like eleventhgorgeous (they have a channel on youtube) say " If you love something you don't set it free... Go get you some". So I decided to use their method.


Look I found this cute necklace at Modcloth ( Haute Handlebar Necklace) it goes perfect with my watch. Don't you think? Well I'm gonna have to wait to get this one, lol.





These shoes are also from Francesca's I did not get them, but they are way cute. they are next on my shopping list. They were on sale for $40.




I got these two candles from Bath and Body Works; they were on sale 2 for $20; I thought that was great considering one candle can cost $20. the scents I got were Autumn Day and Paris Amour. I absolutely love the Paris Amour collection, thats why I bought the candle. They had two new collections; I wanted the body wash, but I had to be very careful with what I purchased (remember on a budget).





At Walmart I bought a nail polish; the name is Soul Mate by Sinful Colors. Then I got the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe (you guys know I really wanted to try this product I want to see if it really makes my hair wavy, I will let you guys know if it works).



Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center