Nicholas Spark

Hi beauties, I want to talk about Nicholas Spark. I love his novels, they are full of romance, laughter, and sometimes sadness. But I love grabbing his books and just reading them. While I was in high school I would spend my lunch hour in the library reading Nicholas Spark's books. I've enjoyed his books, there are still several that I haven't been able to get my hands on. When I read his books I feel like I'm in a fairy tale, it is kinda bad because then I start wishing all guys were like this, so romantic and nice, lol. So far these are my favorite: The Notebook, Message In A Bottle, The Lucky One, Dear John, The Last Song. Now all of these have been turned into movies, and I have not enjoyed all of them. I did enjoy The Notebook, Message In A Bottle, and The Lucky One. I only own The Notebook, I would really want the other one's as well. I never get tired of Nicholas Spark books or movies. Dear John and The Last Song, were good books, but I felt like the actors did not portray the characters from the books very well. Do you like Nicholas Spark novels? Which one is your favorite?
Take care!
Dale!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey