Physician Formula or Naked Palette?

Hi beauties I hope you guys are doing great with school or work. Recently I was just searching around on the Walmart website and I came across this eyeshadow palette from Physicians Formula. As soon as I saw it, it reminded me of the Urban Decay Naked Palette (the first one that came out). I do not own either palette, but the Naked Palette was used on me by the lady who did my makeup for my brother's wedding. The colors are beautiful, and the eyeshadow lasted for over 8 hours; that was amazing! I'm really intrigued to try the Physician Formula Palette. Have you tried it? If you have, did you like it? The price of the Physician Palette is $9.63 and it can be purchased at Walmart. The Urban Decay cost $50 and it can be purchased at Sephora. The colors look very similar just the Naked Palette looks like it has a bit more shimmer. The packaging for the Physician Formula looks cute, but the plastic makes it look very cheap, unlike the Naked Palette's packaging.
Dale!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center