September Favorites

This is my first time doing a favorites. My favorites will include a variety of products.

TV Show: My husband and I watched the first 3 seasons of Warehouse 13. We are really enjoying it; if you are interested in Syfy drama/comedy you will enjoy this show.



L'oreal Foundation: I talked about this product in one of my old posts. I really like this foundation, it gives me a nice, clean finish.


This is the MAC Painterly, I love to use this before I apply my eyeshadows.




Elf concealer with the benefit highlight. I use these two together to brighten my under eyes.




Avon nail polish, this color is bubble gum. It's a really pretty pink.


 L'oreal Voluminous Mascara. I love the way this mascara makes my eye lashes look longer.


Revlon Lip Butter, this is in Pink Truffle. I love that it is so soft and it just glides on my lips. I love that it isn't sticky.



 Green tea with mug. I've been drinking the Arizona Green tea; it is really good and I've been using this soecial mug with my inital.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey