Septembers Blogilates Workout

Hi beauties I hope you are doing good. September is here and is time for my next workout routine. All of my workouts can be found on YouTube. You know how much I love Blogilates workouts by Cassey. I enjoy doing these workouts because Cassey makes the workout fun and she pushes you to finish. If you want to know more about the exercises I'm doing keep reading.

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
POP Pilates:" Pippas's Butt Workout
Total Body Toning for Beginners
Run 2 miles

Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
POP Cardio: Summer Sweatfest
Bikini Blaster 7: Bodacious Back and Sleek Shoulders

Sunday
This day is either my rest day or makeup day. There are some days that I cannot workout because I have so much to do with school, work, and meetings. But I do try to workout everyday :).

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and if you haven't tried Blogilates I highly recommended. Thank you for stopping by.



This is the amazing Cassey!


These are Muffin tops I really wan tone :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey