To Kill A Mockingbird


Hi beauties, the semester has official started and I'm already feeling over whelmed; there is so much that I have to do and not enough time to do it in. But it is okay, this semester is going to teach me how to manage my time better. Today I want to inform you that I have finished reading another book from my book list. "To Kill A Mockingbird" By Harper Lee, don't let the title fool you, I thought it was going to be about a mockingbird, oh I was wrong lol. At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it because it was just based on the main characters life Jean Louise also known as Scout. At first I thought the main character was a guy. But then in one section they mention that she was a girl, and I felt confused so I searched online and finally figured out that the main character in fact is a girl, silly of me huh. The book was good, I would highly recommended it. Scout is a tomboy and one of her aunts is really trying to convince her to start dressing like a lady and engage in lady like activities. The story revolves around the main character Scout, her brother, father, and the neighboors. The dad was picked to be a lawyer for a color person in their town. Scout and her brother were  being called bad names by the children at school and some of their neighbors, they felt that what Scout's dad was doing was wrong (defending that person). But their father tried to teach them to not let those comments get to them; that is hard to do when you are so young. It takes several chapters to really know what the book is going to be about. One of their neighbors, Radley, were considered weirdos because they never stepped outside their home, for a while everyone on the neighborhood thought they were dead, until one day one of them stepped out of the house and did a brave act. If you want to know more about his and how it ends I would highly recommend you read the book.
Dale! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behind-the-scenes

Beauty Organization Ideas

LulaRoe Disney Collaboration