ELF Cruella Evil Everyday Eyes

Dear blog, recently my mom sent me another package, this Elf Evil Everyday Eyes palette was in it. I love this palette because of the earth colors. Also, it brings shimmer and matte eyeshadows. I like when palettes offer both. These colors are going to be great for me to use for Singers (this is a choir here at my school that I am a member off).  I will do a review once I have used it.
The palette brings eye lashes with glue, the day evil and night villain eye shadows, eye primer, liquid eyeliner, and a  lip and cheek color (pink). The night look brings a lip and cheek color in red also.







The name of the colors are (from top) puppy love, coat of dreams, cruelty, and sewage.


The name of the colors are (from top) extinction, little beast, maniac, and spoiled.



XOXO
Dale!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey