Thursday OOTD

Dear blog, this is what I wore on Thursday. The day started out with a little bit of rain, that of course made it cold outside and that's why I have a jacket on. I did not want to dress this fancy because of the rain, but we did have a speaker come and talk about over seas teaching in a Christina Organization (NICS). 

I wore this cute gray jacket with a cute bow in the back. You have seen this crop top from Madrag. For jewelry I'm wearing my elephant ring from A'gaci. Oh and of course my Mustache watch from Francesca's. And my gray boots, I will be wearing these boots a bunch of times during the Fall/Winter months.



$8.50 A'gaci




This is from Wet Seal. Here are some more mustaches shirts and jewelry. I hope you like them and if you purchase anything leave some pictures down below.
$16.50


$19.50. I found a heart sweater I'm really excited.

$19.50

$16.50


$5.50
$7.50

XOXO
Dale!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey