OOTD and Dove Review

Dear blog, this is what I wore to church today. If you remember from one of my previous posts, I showed the mint green cardigan and shirt from Target; well that's what I wore today. With a black pencil skirt and my shoes are from Lulus. The perfume I wore today was Prada; it smells so good. 

Now I'm going to review a product that I just recently discovered. You know that I'm always looking for products that give my hair volume and waves, I found that perfect product and that is the Dove Nourishing Amplifier Mousse. The picture does not really do the product justice, my hair looks really good in person.  At first I was hesitant about getting it because I haven't had a good experience with mousse's, but I'm glad I did because this product awesome. If you have extremely straight hair and you want a mousse that really does work, buy Dove. I tried the Tresemme product and it did absolutely nothing. I love Dove products, especially their roll on deodorant, it is best for me, but the Walmart near me doesn't carry them :(. You have to try this mousse you won't regret it. I love Dove, and I think you will too.
XOXO 
Dale! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey