Perfume Collection

Dear blog, today's post will be about my perfume collection. Some of the perfumes in my collection, I've had for a while because they are more expensive and I use them sparingly. I do love them all; if I didn't, I would not have included them in this blog. I do love perfumes, I love to smell good: I always look for more perfumes to add into my collection. Any recommendations?

I keep them in this Chanel box from one of my purchases It was pink and perfect to keep my perfumes in.
 Here is the list of all of the perfumes.

Hollister Malibu Beach
Paris Lady Sexy
Simply Gorgeous
Voy
Gucci Guilty
Coco Chanel
Chance by Chanel
Prada
Alcazar
Ralph Lauren 2
Very Sexy
Elixir Sensual

XOXO
Dale!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey