Room Tour

Dear blog, Im going to begin a series that is called room tour. This will be a tour of a spare bedroom in my house that I have turned into my beauty room. This will be the first post on this series.


This calendar has pictures from Paris, and that is why I have it, because as you know I love anything that has the Eiffel Tower.

I wanted to keep this dresser very simple so I just have this black case that my mom sent me on top, I keep my most worn jewelry in it; it's very easily accessible. To the left I have three books and a magazine (pictures down below) and on top a miniture Eiffel Tower. To the right is a small case with jewelry this was given to me by my parents when I turned 15.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey