40 Beauty Questions Tag

Dear blog, this is another tag.I saw Beautybaby44 do this one and I think it was a good one. So here it is and I hope you do it as well.

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice: in the morning and at night

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

I have oily skin.

-What is your current facial wash?

Garnier's Nutritionistes Skin Renew: The Brush Gel Cleanser

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes

-What brand do you use?

Chanel

-What moisturizer do you use?
Equate Absolutely Beaming Daily Moisturizer

-Do you have freckles?
No

-Do you use eye cream?

No

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

Yes

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?

No

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?

Studio Mac Fix

-How about concealer?

Maybelline Fit Me

-Do you know your undertone color?

No

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I think they are nice, but I only like when they match your natural eyelashes. 

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?

No

-What brand of mascara do you use?

L'oreal Voluminous Mascara

-Sephora or MAC?

Sephora, there is more of a variety of makeups and brands.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?

No

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?

Sometimes a sponge for my foundation, brush for concealer and eyeshadows. And best of all my hands.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

Yes, Mac painterly

-For the face?

No

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?

I haven't found a favorite eyeshadow because I'm looking for a neutral look with a pink undertone.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Not often

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

I dont like them

-Do you use mineral makeup?

No

-What is your favorite lipstick?

Rimmel  Airy Fairy

-How about lipgloss?

Too Faced Emotionally Activated Lip Gloss

-What is your favorite blush to use?

Sonia Kashuk Flamingo

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?

No

-Do you like drugstore makeup?

Yes

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets
)
No

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?

Yes

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Yes

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?

I hate when people don't blend their foundation evenly and miss spots in their faces.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

It depends on the occasion, but most of the time I go for a neutral look.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?

Blake Lively always has great makeup, I really like that it's very neutral just how I like it.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?

Concealer because it's great to cover up imperfections.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

Yes

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?

Only if I don't have any pimples that day.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

Revlon has great products for a good quality and price.

-What do you think of Makeup?

I think makeup is great. It makes us look more alive, but I think it should be used wisely. I don't think it should be worn all the time, I don't like removing my makeup and looking like a different person. So I use it when I think it's most appropriate. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center