How Much Does Your Face Cost?

Dear blog, I got the idea for this blog from reading www.abrunutteduet.com. In this post I will be showing the makeup products I use on my face and how much they cost. Do you know how much your face costs? These are the products I use.

Mac Painterly $18.50
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara $7.49
Sonia Kashuk Blush: Flamingo $9.79
NYC Bronzing: Sunny $2.99
Studio Mac Fix $27
Maybeline Fit Me Concealer $5.49
EOS $2.96

Total $74.22

On another note I'm so excited that Cassey Ho's workout DVD is about to come out. Even though the workouts are free on YouTube I still want to own her workout DVD. Have you tried her workouts? You should, she is an awesome trainer. Give it a try :)
XOXO
Dale!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

The Bodyguard by Katherine Center