Taylor Swift

Dear blog, this week I watched Taylor's Swift Journey to Fearless. Any of you Taylor Swift fans? Well, I highly recommend you watch her documentary on Netflix. I was a little bit of a fan before I watched the documentary, but now I just want to go to one of her concerts. She is an awesome singer and best of all, her heart is in the right place. She doesn't use profanity or sexual topics and themes. Taylor is so relatable and down to earth. I can't wait to go to one of her concerts, she is one of my favorite singers right now. You will be blown away once you watch the documentary and see all the effort and work she puts into her shows. It is awesome, some of her stages and the way she tries to bring her songs to life. Also, she is so beautiful on the inside and out, she makes her fans and band feel so loved. What I loved so much was how at the end of the tour she gave all of the people working with her a yearbook of their time together. That was so sweet. She is so Amazing!
XOXO!
Dale







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey