April Favorites

Dear blog, it is the end of the month and time to do my favorites for April. 

This particular product has been a rediscovery for me. This product is Vaseline; I put it on my feet right before I go to bed then put on socks. This product makes my feet feel soft and look shiny in a good way. This product is very inexpensive.


This is the CHI Shine Infusion, this can be purchased at Walmart. I like to use this product the days I wash my hair. I will spray it all over my hair, it makes it smell good and feel soft.


This necklace I bought at Versona. I love that store because it has clothes with matching accessories. I have worn this necklace so much this month and I love that it's so chunky and it goes well with many different outfits. Every time I wear this necklace I get compliments and everyone wants to know where I got it.


This month I have been wearing a lot more makeup than usual due to Singers. These facial towelettes from Target really get all my makeup off. Do not use on the eyes, but for the face it's great. This product does not require water, which is great. They are exfoliating towelettes so they get everything off. I really like them.


This month I began to read the Harry Potter series. Right now I'm on the third book. I have not been able to read as much due to school and finals but I have enjoyed the series so far because it provides so much more details than the movies and now many things from the movies make sense to me. 


 I have been watching Friends, but only Season 3 and 4. I know, crazy! But it's the only seasons my friend had. This show is so funny, it's an awesome show, you guys should watch it.

For a workout this month I have been doing Pump it up. Oh goodness it's such a good workout, I have been noticing a difference. It makes me sweat and I love it.

What are your April Favorites? Let me know. 
XOXO
Dale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to School

Wish List for Valentines

Week 6 Weight Loss Journey